The purpose of the Audit Committee is to provide independent advice and recommendation to Council on matters relating to corporate and financial governance, including Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Long Term Planning and Internal Audit Functions. The committee comprises three independent members and two council members:
- Ms Paula Davies (Independent Presiding Member)
- Mr Peter Brass (Independent Member)
- Mr Peter Robertson (Independent Member)
- Cr John Kemp
- Cr Malcolm Herrmann
Council has adopted Terms of Reference for the Audit Committee - please click here to view.
Audit Committee meetings are scheduled as follows:
- 13 February 2017, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- 8 May 2017, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- 14 August 2017, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- 9 October 2017, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- 6 November 2017, 6.00pm – 26 Onkaparinga Valley Road, Woodside
Please check the Agenda on this website or contact us for information.
Audit Committee meeting Agendas and Minutes are available below.