Council requires the following information for all development applications submitted:
(2 copies of plans including one (1) set of A3 size plans)
- Site plan with minimum scale of 1:200, showing boundaries, location and size of existing and proposed structures, existing trees and vegetation
- Provide location of waste water system/main sewer/CWMS connection points
- Excavation, fill, finished bench levels, finished floor levels
- Elevation plans
- Floor plans
- Colour of the roofing and wall materials to be used in the proposed development
- Arrangements for detention and disposal of stormwater
(2 copies of the following is required)
- Complete working drawings showing site plan, floor plan, roof plan, elevations, sections and details of construction (1:100)
- Footing Report
- A certificate of Builders Indemnity Insurance is required when a licensed builder, licensed trades person or a licensed building supervisor has been engaged for construction work valued at $12,000 or more
- Where construction costs exceed $15,000 evidence of payment of required Construction Industry Training Levy must be provided. The levy can be paid on-line at www.citb.org.au.
Guides are available for the most common development applications. Please take the time to read through them and use the comprehensive check list that is associated with them when lodging your development application.
If your require additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact our duty officer on 8408 0558 or email us on email@example.com