The purpose of the Audit Committee is to provide independent advice and recommendation to Council on matters relating to corporate and financial governance, including Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Long Term Planning and Internal Audit Functions. The committee comprises three independent members and two council members:
|Name ||Role ||Committee Member Term|
|Cr Malcolm Herrmann||Presiding Member (to 26 Nov 2020)||27 November 2018||26 November 2020|
|Cr Leith Mudge||Committee Member||27 November 2018||26 November 2020|
|Ms Paula Davies||Independent Member||23 January 2018||30 November 2020|
|Mr Peter Brass||Independent Member||23 January 2018||30 November 2019|
Council has adopted Terms of Reference for the Audit Committee - please click here to view.
Audit Committee meetings for 2020 are scheduled as follows from 6.00pm:
- Monday 17 February 2020, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 20 April 2020, 6.00pm - 36 Nairne Road, Woodside
- Monday 18 May 2020, 6.00pm - 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 17 August 2020, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 19 October 2020, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 16 November 2020, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
Please check the Agenda on this website or contact us for information.
Audit Committee meeting Agendas and Minutes are available below.