The purpose of the Audit Committee is to provide independent advice and recommendation to Council on matters relating to corporate and financial governance, including Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Long Term Planning and Internal Audit Functions. The committee comprises three independent members and two council members:
|Name ||Role ||Committee Member Term|
|Cr Malcolm Herrmann||Presiding Member (to 26 Nov 2019)||27 November 2018||26 November 2020|
|Cr Leith Mudge||Committee Member||27 November 2018||26 November 2020|
|Ms Paula Davies||Independent Member||23 January 2018||30 November 2020|
|Mr Peter Brass||Independent Member||23 January 2018||30 November 2019|
Council has adopted Terms of Reference for the Audit Committee - please click here to view.
Audit Committee meetings for 2019 are scheduled as follows from 6.00pm:
- Monday 11 February 2019, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 15 April 2019, 6.00pm - 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 12 August 2019, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 14 October 2019, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 11 November 2019, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
Please check the Agenda on this website or contact us for information.
Audit Committee meeting Agendas and Minutes are available below.