The popular Gumeracha Fifth Sunday Market reopens this Sunday, 30 August, in Federation Park with changes in place in response to COVID-19 precautions.
To promote the health and safety of attendees and stallholders:
- Stall numbers have been reduced and layout arranged with more space for social distancing,
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and at all market stalls,
- Signs will be on site to remind guests of their responsibilities in regards to hand hygiene and social distancing, and
- A trained COVID Marshal will be on site to help guide correct behaviour.
Attendees to the market are reminded to please:
- Practice social distancing and show respect to others,
- Keep all dogs on a short leash,
- Not linger too long in front of stalls, or in large groups, as this will prohibit others from enjoying the market, and
- Do not attend if you feel unwell in any way.
We are also told that a special hoppy guest will be attending, after having to cancel his Easter visit earlier this year...
Please enjoy the market if you attend, but do not become complacent about COVID-19 safety precautions. Let's not undo our good work.
More updates can be found on the Gumeracha Fifth Sunday Market Facebook page.