Updated Friday 20 November 2020
In light of the latest COVID-19 updates from the state government, most of our services and facilities are returning to normal availability. We will be reviewing government health advice as it is issued and determine if any further changes are needed.
At this point:
- Coventry Library, Stirling, will be open for its usual hours from Sunday 22 November.
- All other Council service and community centres (Stirling, Gumeracha, Woodside and Norton Summit), will be open at their usual hours from Monday 23 November, and home support services will resume from this time.
- Council play spaces, sport, and recreation facilities will be open for usual use from Sunday 22 November.
- Planning and building in-person inspections will resume from Monday 23 November.
- Heathfield Resource Recovery Centre, including household chemical and paint drop off, resumes its usual hours from Sunday 22 November.
All library programs, community centre and positive ageing programs remain on pause.
We recommend that our community continues to monitor updates from SA Health for official reports.
To remain up-to-date with any further changes to Council services in particular, please follow us on Facebook.