Amendment to Council records

Any member of the public may inspect Council Documents relating to their personal affairs by a request under Part 4 Division 2 of the Freedom of Information Act 1991. A member of the public may request a correction to any information about themselves that is incomplete, incorrect or misleading, or out-of-date.

Access to relevant Council records by a member of the public or Amendment to any Council records under this section, can be requested by completing an application form available from State Records.

For further information on amending your personal records, please contact us.

Council acknowledges that we conduct our business on the traditional lands and waters of the Peramangk and Kaurna people. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging as the Custodians of this ancient and beautiful land.
© Copyright Adelaide Hills Council 2020